Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our Sweet Superstar

Out of the gazillion pictures I take of our boys, once in a while I get a gem like this and just had to share in Click It Up a Notch's March Photography Contest. 

We were playing one afternoon inside and Superstar loves to lie on the couch near the window.  Remembering the tips I learned on window lighting, I positioned myself in front of the window at an angle to Superstar and clicked away.

This is our sweet Superstar.  He melts our hearts with his gentle, loving eyes and as you can see...he knows it, and he's working it.  He did this pose on his own, I just asked him to look at me.  Boy is Mommy in trouble!




Click the button to get to Click it up a Notch's website and great info on improving your photography. 


Click It Up A Notch

6 comments:

  1. Love how you filled the frame! He has a great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Crystal! lets hope that great smile = no braces as he gets older! a mom of 3 boys can dream, can't she? thanks for posting a comment. Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to nail the window lighting :O) Love the catchlights in those big brown eyes! The soft shadows look great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney for sharing your wonderful photography tips. i appreciate the compliment and for posting a comment! Sincerely, Tanya

      Delete